Fence Regulations Artesia, CA
Municipal Code Summary
You must attain City of Artesia Planning and Building Department approval. Please follow the instructions below.
What to bring:
- Plot Plan
- Identify the location of all new and existing fencing
- Identify the height and type of fencing
- Identify size of lot with dimensions
- Idenity all existing structures on proerty (exterior building footprint)
- Make sure that the drawing is to scale
- Structural Plan
- Perimeter Block Wall Agreement
- Notarized (original)
- Property owner signatures
- $30 Planning Department Fee
Artesia Neighborhoods: Artesia, E 185th St.
18747 Clarkdale Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
*Trex Fencing Installation Services of California has provided the above information as a service to our customers and may be out of date. Check with city or county officials before proceeding with any building project.